In accordance with 74 O.S. § 3106.4, when the Department receives such information from you, we will store the personally identifiable data ("PII") in hard copy and/or electronic means. The PII may include but is not limited to: name, birth date, place of birth, mother's maiden name, biometric records, Social Security number, official state- or government-issued driver license or identification number, alien registration number, government passport number, employer or taxpayer identification number or any other information that is linked or linkable to an individual, such as medical, educational, financial or employment information. This information is only shared with other administrative or regulatory governmental agencies and/or entities providing services to the Department and only if authorized by Oklahoma law.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the OKDHS Website, read pages, or download information, our Website's operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit. The information collected is used to improve the content on the Website and to help the OKDHS Web staff understand how people are using site.
During your visit, our Web operating system will record:
- The Internet domain (for example, "abccompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, "schoolname.edu" if you connect from a university's domain, or “agencyname.gov” if you connect from a government’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Website
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape version X, Internet Explorer version X, or Firefox) that you use
- The type of operating system (e.g.; Macintosh, Windows, or Unix) that you use
- The date and time you visit our site
- The Web pages you visit on our site
- The address of the previous Website you were visiting, if you came to the OKDHS Website from another site
This information does not identify a site visitor by name or address and is used for gathering Website usage statistics. The information OKDHS automatically collects pertains to your visit and does not identify a visitor by personal information.
OKDHS may provide or distribute certain lists and statistical reports of regulatory information as mandated by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations, nor does OKDHS collect information for resale or distribution to commercial marketers. Private information will only be used for the purposes for which it was provided and will not be shared with another entity, except as prescribed by law.
Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact the OKDHS Web Content Manager.