340:75-8-38. Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) case manager responsibilities for a child receiving home and Community-Based Services (HCBS)
The DDS case manager:
(1) provides services to children in Oklahoma Department of Human Services(DHS) custody receiving HCBS;
(2) identifies team members and includes the child's child welfare (CW) specialist, per Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) 340:100-5-52;
(3) submits copies of any progress reports or information requested for court reports to the CW specialist;
(4) notifies the CW specialist of needed medical consents for pre-planned or emergency medical treatment for children in DHS custody in DDS placements; and
(5) attends court hearings for children in OKDHS custody when requested andnotified by the CW worker.