340:75-11-301. Children served in family-style living programs, non-funded and funded, contracted Level B placements
(a) Children in Oklahoma Human Services (OKDHS) custody are provided a structured and supportive living environment that provides direction and guidance. Children appropriate for placement:
(1) demonstrate the ability to positively interact with adult caregivers and have limited, unsuccessful placements;
(2) agree to the placement;
(3) agree to attend the placement provider's identified place of worship in family-style living programs or non-funded group homes;
(4) demonstrate the ability to attend public school; and
(5) exhibit minimal behavioral or emotional problems.
(b) In general, children served are male or female, 13 to 18 years of age. Exceptions to the age range may be made when keeping sibling groups together in placement, or maintaining a minor parent in OKDHS custody and his or her child together, with the agreement of the contractor and Child Welfare Services (CWS) Specialized Placements and Partnerships Unit (SPPU) program staff. Exceptions to the age range are documented by the child welfare (CW) facility liaison.
(c) Each family-style living program and non-funded Level B contractor serves a different target population. ■ 1
(d) The placement provider and CW facility liaison screen referrals for appropriateness for the placement of children to family-style living programs and non-funded, Level B group homes.
(e) Referrals to family-style living programs and non-funded, Level B group homes are made by the assigned CW specialist through the CW facility liaison. ■ 1
INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:75-11-301
(1) Family-style living programs and non-funded, Level B placements. Family-style living programs and non-funded, Level B resources are listed in the KIDS Resource Directory, category - Residential-Locally Authorized and type - Non-DHS Operated Facilities.
(2) Clothing authorizations. The assigned child welfare (CW) specialist provides emergency clothing authorizations. In addition to quarterly, emergency clothing authorizations, the child placed in family-style living programs and non-funded, Level B placements receives a $40 monthly allowance.