340:25-5-340. Collection and maintenance of addresses of record
(a) Scope and authority. Section 112A of Title 43 of the Oklahoma Statutes(43 O.S. § 112A) provides the basis for Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) Child Support Services (CSS) to collect and maintain an address of record (AOR) for:
(1) parties and custodial persons (CP) subject to paternity orders or child support orders entered in Oklahoma;
(3) parties and CPs subject to paternity orders or child support orders entered in other jurisdictions; and
(4) parties and CPs when voluntarily submitted.
(b) Establishment of AOR.
(A) completion of Form 03EN008E, Child Support Services - Address of Record and/or Family Violence Statement;
(B) designation in form 03EN001E, Application for Child Support Services;
(C) a court order; or
(D) a support order summary form when services are not provided under the DHS state Title IV-D plan per 56 O.S. § 237.
(c) Updating an AOR.
(1) A person responsible for maintaining an AOR, on file with CSS per 43 O.S. § 112A or 56 O.S. § 237Amust notify CSS of any change in the AOR within 30-calendar days.The person may send changes to CSS, Central Case Registry, PO Box 248843, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73124-8843 or to a district child support office.CSS may require proof of a person's identity before establishing or changing a person's name or the AOR and may attempt to verify or confirm the correctness of the AOR. • 4
(2) A CP updates an AOR:
(A) by submitting a new AOR in writing; • 5
(B) by calling CSS customer service at 405-522-2273 in the Oklahoma City calling area, 918-295-3500 in the Tulsa calling area, or toll-free at 1-800-522-2922.CSS updates the mailing address by phone.CSS sends Form 03EN008E, Address of Record and/or Family Violence Statement, in confirmation of the mailing address update and for the CP to complete and return an updated AOR or claim family violence; or
(C) through a court order.
(3) An NCP updates an AOR:
(A) by submitting a new AOR in writing; or • 5
(B) through a court order.
INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:25-5-340
1.Oklahoma Department of Human Services Child Support Services (CSS) staff does not establish or update the custodial person's address of record (AOR) based only on an Annual Notice proceeding.
2.When a child support case closes or subsequently reopens the established AOR remains in effect.An AOR is updated on a closed case, per subsection (c) of this rule.
3.A case participant designates or changes an AOR by completing and submitting Form 03EN008E, Child Support Services - Address of Record and/or Family Violence Statement, or another document approved by the managing attorney that provides appropriate notice regarding the purposes of the AOR.
4.When CSS is serving a party by regular mail to the AOR, CSS staff:
(1) sends copies of all pleadings and orders to the AOR and all other current addresses; and
(2) does not include non-AOR addresses on the pleadings, orders, or certificates of service.
5.When a party to a case obtains a new name and Social Security number due to domestic violence, CSS staff consults the CSS Family Violence Coordinator in the Center for Planning and Development for guidance on how to proceed.