340:105-7-4. Termination of authorization
(a) Authorization for payment of adult day services for a participant is terminated when:
(1) the participant's income is found to exceed the maximum shown in Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) Appendix M-105, Eligibility Schedule/Rates for Adult Day Services;
(2) it is determined that adult day services are no longer appropriate to meet the participant's needs;
(3) termination is requested by the participant, authorized representative, or vendor;
(4) it is determined that the participant is a danger to self or others;
(5) members of the participant's family or the authorized representative are verbally abusive or otherwise pose a threat to the safety and well-being of the staff or participants of the center or to official representatives of OKDHS; or
(6) the participant, family member, or authorized representative fails to cooperate with the adult day services delivery Plan of Care, including failure to pay any applicable co‑payments for which the participant is responsible.
(b) Notification of termination is made in accordance with OAC 340:105-7-2(f).