340:105-7-8. Adult day services rates and claims payment
(a) Rates. A facility that contracts to provide adult day services for Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) participants agrees to the reimbursement rate approved by the Oklahoma Commission for Human Services. The current rate is shown in OKDHS Appendix M-105, Eligibility Schedule/Rates for Adult Day Services. The facility:
(1) is reimbursed only for days a participant is actually in attendance;
(2) may set up a sliding fee scale for private pay participants;
(3) may not charge the public less than the rate charged OKDHS; and
(4) must post all rates in the facility.
(b) Claims. Claims for reimbursement for OKDHS-purchased adult day services are made on Form 02AS001E, Adult Day Service Invoice, attached to Form 02AS004E, Service/Attendance/Claim Record. The vendor prepares and attaches Form 02AS004E for each participant for whom payment is claimed and submits it to Aging Services Division, Attention: Adult Day Services. • 1
1. Completed claims are forwarded by Aging Services Division to the Finance Division for processing and payment.