340:100-6-15. Records and reports
(a) Every provider of group home services:
- (1) makes available to residents, employees, and visitors:
- (A) the current license or contract to provide group home services between the provider and Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) or Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA);
- (B) resident rights per OAC 340:100-6-95;
- (C) OKDHS-approved grievance procedures, including name, address, and phone number of the local grievance coordinator and of a person authorized by OKDHS to receive complaints regarding potential contract violations; and
- (D) a copy of any order currently in effect pertaining to the group home issued by a court; and
- 2) retains for public inspection:
- (A) a complete copy of every inspection report of the group home received from OKDHS during the past three years with resident-identifying information removed;
- (B) copy of correspondence pertaining to the group home issued by OKDHS, OHCA, or a court during the past three years with resident-identifying information removed;
- (C) description of services provided by the group home and rates charged for those services and items for which a resident may be separately charged;
- (D) statement of ownership, including names and addresses of board members and major stockholders; and
- (E) a complete copy of any current license or contract between the provider and OKDHS or OHCA.
(b) Reports of communicable disease must be made by the group home provider in accordance with Section 1-502 et seq. of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.
(c) Service recipient records are maintained in accordance with OAC 340:100-3-40 and 340:100-3-40.1.