340:100-6-10. License or contract required
(a) It is unlawful for any person or organization to operate a group home without a license from Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS). Providers who have a current contract to provide:
- (1) group home services with OKDHS Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD); or
- (2) Home and Community-Based Waiver group home services with Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) are deemed licensed.
(b) A license to operate a group home must include, but is not limited to:
- (1) maximum bed capacity for which the license is granted;
- (2) kind of program the licensee is certified to operate;
- (3) date license was issued;
- (4) expiration date of license; and
- (5) address of the home for which the license is issued.
(c) A license is issued only for the premises named on the application and is neither transferable nor assignable.
(d) DDSD Community Services staff maintain a record of each group home deemed licensed, including:
- (1) maximum bed capacity;
- (2) type of group home operated; and
- (3) address of group home.