340:100-3-25. Advisory Committee on Services to Persons with Developmental Disabilities
The Advisory Committee on Services to Persons with Developmental Disabilities (Advisory Committee) reviews Developmental Disabilities Services policies and makes recommendations to the Director of Human Services (Director).
(1) The statutory authority of the Advisory Committee is Section 1412 of Title 10 of the Oklahoma Statutes (10 O.S. § 1412).
(2) Advisory Committee members are volunteers.
(3) The Director determines the size and constituency groups directly represented through Advisory Committee membership per 10 O.S. § 1412.
(4) The Advisory Committee is governed by bylaws approved by the Director and statutory requirements inclusive of the Open Meetings Act.
(5) The Advisory Committee meets at least quarterly.