340:100-3-1. Eligibility determination for Developmental Disabilities Services state-funded services
Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) services are state-funded without federal subsidy and available to persons meeting eligibility requirements.
(1) To be eligible for state-funded DDS services a person must:
(A) present a psychological assessment with a diagnosis of intellectual disability (ID) that includes a full scale intelligence quotient (IQ) of 75 or less; or
(B) be determined disabled, with a diagnosis of ID, by the Social Security Administration;
(C) be a resident of Oklahoma; and
(D) have achieved an age defined within the provisions of each state-funded program per Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) 340:100.
(2) Persons approved for DDS state-funded services prior to January 1, 1990, maintain their eligibility for services.
(3) Members of the Homeward Bound class, who are not eligible for services through Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers because they do not meet the intermediate care facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities (ICF/IID) level of care, receive state-funded services.
(4) Members of the Homeward Bound class who are not eligible for services through the HCBS Waiver because they do not meet financial eligibility requirements must resolve financial eligibility issues within a 90-calendar day period.Members may continue to receive services included in their plan of care with state funding for a maximum 90-calendar day period while resolving financial eligibility issues.If issues are not resolved, the member may receive state-funded services available to non-Medicaid eligible persons including group homes, assisted living services without supports, community integrated employment services, and sheltered workshop services.The member may also receive such other services as the member may choose to purchase.The member is not eligible for other Medicaid services until eligibility issues are resolved.Case management is provided.
(5) Per Section 1414 of Title 10 of the Oklahoma Statutes, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services Director may authorize delivery of services to persons whose capacities exceed criteria per this Section.
(6) Eligibility for the Family Support Assistance Payment Program is in accordance with OAC 340:100-13-1 .