340:100-17-1. Scope and applicability of employment services
The employment needs of service recipients are addressed through the prescription and implementation of services directed toward the service recipient's entry into the work force.
- (1) The service recipient and a desired family member, representative, or legal guardian have an active role in identifying employment needs.
- (2) All service recipients receiving employment services meet eligibility requirements as established by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) or the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA).
- (3) All provider agencies meet the criteria established by federal and state regulations.
- (4) Specific employment needs are determined through the team process and are documented in the Individual Plan (IP). The services provided are those necessary to meet needs identified in the IP.
- (5) Employment services are coordinated with all other services provided to the service recipient.
- (6) Reimbursement for employment services is provided under established rates or contract provisions approved by the Oklahoma Commission for Human Services or OHCA, within program capacities as determined by budgetary constraints.
- (7) Programs are monitored on a regular basis to ensure compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), as amended, and applicable contract conditions, rules, and regulations. Documentation is maintained as a basis for contract renewal.
- (8) Provider agencies are informed of, and provided an opportunity to correct, deficiencies which may result in the imposition of sanctions, which may include contract termination and have the right to appeal actions taken by the Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD) with which they disagree in accordance with OAC 340:100-3-27.2.