340:1-11-1. Statement of compliance and practices prohibited
(a) Oklahoma Human Services (OKDHS) administers its programs and business, per:
(1) Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964;
(2) Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973;
(3) the Age Discrimination Act of 1975;
(4) the Age Discrimination in Employment Act;
(5) the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990;
(6) the Americans With Disabilities Act Amendments Act;
(7) the Equal Pay Act;
(8) the Pregnancy Discrimination Act;
(9) the Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act; and
(10) the Oklahoma Anti-Discrimination Act.
(b) The OKDHS Director does not discriminate and does not allow OKDHS staff, or OKDHS contractors, vendors, or sub-grantees to discriminate.
(c)The OKDHS Director does not issue and does not allow the issuance of rules, regulations, directives, or other public communications that have the effect of subjecting individuals to discrimination.