317:30-5-1154. County health department (CHD) and city-county health department (CCHD) services/limitations
CHD/CCHD service limitations are:
(1) Child-guidance services (refer to Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC)317:30-5-1023).
(2) Dental services (refer to OAC 317:30-3-65.4(7) for specific coverage).
(3) Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) services, including blood lead testing and follow-up services (refer to OAC 317:30-3-65 through 317:30-3-65.12 for specific coverage).
(4) Environmental investigations.
(5) Family planning and SoonerPlan family planning services (refer to OAC 317:30-5-12 for specific coverage guidelines).
(6) Immunizations (adult and child).
(7) Blood lead testing (refer to OAC 317:30-3-65.4 for specific coverage).
(8) Newborn hearing screening.
(9) Newborn metabolic screening.
(10) Maternity services (refer to OAC 317:30-5-22 for specific coverage).
(11) Public health nursing services.
(12) Tuberculosis case management and directly observed therapy.
(13) Laboratory services.
(14) Targeted case management.