Workforce Community Hope Center
Address: 7201 NW 10th St.
Hours of operation:
9am – 5pm
Walk Ins welcomed!
The Workforce Community Hope Center provides free services to Oklahomans seeking jobs. We offer many services. Onsite partners include:
- Employment & Workforce Services
- Support Services
We can help you find work. A Hope Navigator will connect you with onsite partners who can help you:
- Decide which field to pursue
- Locate jobs
- Build a resume
- Find training programs
We can help you apply for state benefit programs including:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Energy and water assistance programs (LIHEAP/LIHWAP)
- Child Care Assistance
Our partners can provide behavioral health and legal aid services to those who qualify. We can also help you find other resources in our community.