Skip to main content

Contact Us: Complaints

Long-Term Care Ombudsman

Contact an Ombudsman supervisor at one of the 11 Area Agencies on Aging if you have a complaint about a resident's care or resident's rights in one of the following long-term care facilities:

  • Nursing Home
  • Assisted Living
  • Residential Care Facility

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Information