Registration link coming soon.
Join The Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Below are some useful details and links to apply for OHP
|OHP TROOPER STEP 7||95,194.57|
|OHP TROOPER STEP 6||89,239.90|
|OHP TROOPER STEP 5||83,671.63|
|OHP TROOPER STEP 4||79,055.59|
|OHP TROOPER STEP 3||74,192.92|
|OHP TROOPER STEP 2||70,299.62|
|OHP TROOPER STEP 1||66,638.15|
- Law Enforcement Highway Patrol Officer Cadet Salary during academy: $4,813.57/mo
- Probationary Law Enforcement Highway Patrol Officer Salary: $5,172.46/mo
- Annual Leave: 15 days/year
- Sick Leave: 15 days/year
- Paid Holidays: 10/year
- Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Longevity Pay (after two years employment)
- Expense Allowance
- Shift Differential Pay
The following required documents should be presented to Human Resources when applicants arrive for the physical and written tests.
- Biographical Questionnaire: The Biographical Questionnaire will be e-mailed to all applicants with further instructions.
- Birth certificate: The birth certificate must be a certified state issued document.
- Education: Must present an associate degree or official transcript showing semester hours completed from an accredited college or university no later than December 15 of the application year.
- Military: If applicable, provide DD214 long form and/or official military records verifying length of service.