Skip to main content

Environmental Programs

Permits and Documentation

Applying for a Storm Water permit? Already have a Storm Water permit? Terminating your permit?
Storm Water permits are issued by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ). A storm water permit is required for any site that disturbs one acre or more of land.

Once the storm water permit has been issued, it is important that the erosion controls outlined in the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) are installed and maintained correctly.

Once construction has been completed and the site has been stabilized, you must terminate your permit with ODEQ before the project can be finalized through ODOT.

Notice of Intent Application Form

For more information about SWPPP’s and maintaining the job site, click on the links below. Notice of Termination Form

OKR10 General Permit for Construction Activities

SWPPP Guidance If you are not sure if your project will pass inspection, submit an inspection request. The same inspection is performed but your permit remains in effect regardless of the inspection results.

Inspection Form

Last Modified on Aug 05, 2022
Back to Top