Renewal fees are $250.00 per 47 O.S. 72 § 953 C
Wrecker Services division personnel establish and implement procedures for the licensing, supervision, administration and control of wrecker vehicles, and wrecker and towing services.
Requirements to apply for a DPS license to operate a wrecker company in the state of Oklahoma:
- FAQ's / Frequently Asked Questions
- What Every Officer Should Know
- Instructions on Getting Wrecker License
- Locate a law enforcement towed vehicle
- Search for Highway Remediation and Clean-up Services
- Wrecker Services Licensed in Oklahoma
NOTE: The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is responsible for all rates and fees charged by wrecker services.
- Visit the Corporation Commission (website) if you have questions or complaints regarding rates and fees that wrecker services charge for towing vehicles and vehicle storage.
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission's Nonconsensual Tow Rate Complaint Form (form)
DPS Wrecker Services Division Contact Information:
Phone : (405) 425-2312
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (405) 425-2031
Mail : PO Box 53004, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2900