Skip to main content

Complaint Forms

Complaints to the Council on Judicial Complaints must be in writing.  You can either have a complaint form mailed to you or you can download a complaint form from this website. 

Before you download a complaint form, please review the common questions page and the Code of Judicial Conduct to ensure the Council has the authority to investigate your complaint.  For example, the Council does not have the authority to review or change a judge's decision. Only an appellate court, such as the Oklahoma Supreme Court or Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals can change a judge's decision.   

Use the buttons below to either request a complaint form be mailed to you or to download a complaint form.

Once completed, complaint forms may be mailed to the Council on Judicial Complaints at 1901 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC, OK 73105 or via email at 

Last Modified on Sep 27, 2022
Back to Top