Application and Enrollment Process
If you have already applied and need to finish enrolling, click here.
A person seeking enrollment into BOT IDAP may utilize the form below to quickly and easily begin the process by submitting an application for participation, if they have received the Order of Revocation from Service Oklahoma in the mail. Persons arrested before November 1, 2022, should stop and contact Service Oklahoma, such persons are not eligible for BOT IDAP. Please be aware application and enrollment in BOT IDAP does not grant driving privileges.
NOTICE: The Order of Revocation received by US Mail from Service Oklahoma must be submitted with the application. BOT will not be able to proceed without that document.
- OFFLINE APPLICATION/PARTICIPATION REQUEST (FOR US MAIL ONLY)
- ONLINE APPLICATION/PARTICIPATION REQUEST
IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM (IDAP) PARTICIPATION REQUEST BOT FORM INT.5.1 (WEBFORM)
1. Provide the following information related to yourself in the form fields below.
2. Attach the required Order of Revocation received in the mail from Service Oklahoma utilizing the upload documents option in the form below prior to selecting the "Submit" button.
3. If you have not been contacted by the Board, or received further written instructions within ten (10) business days after submission, please call the Board at 405-425-2460 to check the status of your request.