A person seeking enrollment into BOT IDAP may utilize the form below to begin the process by submitting an application for participation. BOT IDAP is available to obtain Class D driving privileges only.
WHY DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- We need to create some important documentation and verify you are eligible to participate. If a prior suspension is in effect, you may not be eligible until it has been resolved.
- Persons arrested before November 1, 2022 are not eligible for BOT IDAP.
- By checking these criteria, we prevent the risk of you paying unneeded fees for an interlock device.
IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM (IDAP) PARTICIPATION REQUEST BOT FORM INT.5.1 (WEBFORM)
1. Provide the following information related to yourself in the form fields below.
2. Attach the required Order of Revocation received in the mail from Service Oklahoma utilizing the upload documents option in the form below prior to selecting the "Submit" button.
3. If you have not been contacted by the Board, or received further written instructions within five (5) business days after submission, please call the Board at 405-425-2460 to check the status of your request.