Program Completion Requirements and Requests
Upon reaching the tentative completion date documented on the BOT IDAP Confirmation of Enrollment, a participant is eligible to request a review of their program. The Board will not conduct a review of the BOT IDAP request for program completion if the participant has not met the tentative completion date.
Follow the steps below prior to submitting the request to reduce the chances of delay in the reviewing process.
ATTENTION: DO NOT REMOVE THE IGNITION INTERLOCK DEVICE UNTIL THE BOARD HAS ISSUED A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION AND YOU HAVE HAD THE RESTRICTION TAKEN OFF YOUR LICENSE BY SERVICE OKLAHOMA.
Removal may cause a failure to meet the program requirements, incur additional fees, and put you in jeopardy of driving unlawfully.
STEPS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A REQUEST
- Request a Compliance Download Service with the interlock service provider on or after the tentative completion date.
- After completing the download service, a request may now be submitted for program review utilizing the form below.
- The Board will review the request and respond using the reported preferred method of contact.
The review will consist of verifying:
(1) tentative program completion date eligibility; and
(2) active days of ignition interlock; and
(3) program participation; and
(4) no interlock violations in the last 90 active days of the required program length.