Skip to main content

Tribal Child Support Programs in Oklahoma

You can always choose to apply for services from the Department of Human Services, Child Support Services.  Our application is found at:  CSS Application.  If you are a tribal member wanting child support services, you have additional choices of child support agency to assist you with your child support case.

There are ten tribal child support programs serving members of nearly every Tribal Nation in Oklahoma.  Each tribal child support program has specific requirements which the applicant must meet before receiving child support services. If you are interested in child support services through one of these tribal programs, contact them directly for more information.


Cherokee Nation
Office: (918) 453-5444

Chickasaw Nation
Toll Free: (866) 431-3419
Also serving: Choctaw Nation

Comanche Nation
Office: (580) 357-3699
Also serving: Kiowa Tribe,
Apache Tribe, Delaware Nation,
Wichita and Affiliated Tribes,
Caddo Nation

Delaware Tribe of Indians
Office: (918) 337-6510

Kaw Nation
Office: (580) 765-9952
Also serving: Tonkawa Tribe
of Oklahoma, Otoe-Missouria
Tribe of Oklahoma

Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
Office: (405) 964-2693

Modoc Nation of Oklahoma
Office: (918) 540-1501
Also serving: Eastern Shawnee Tribe,
Miami Nation, Ottawa Tribe, Pawnee Nation,
Peoria Tribe, Quapaw Tribe, Seneca-Cayuga
Tribes of Oklahoma, Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma,
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, 
Wyandotte Nation, Seminole Nation, Absentee
Shawnee Tribe, Citizen Potawatomi Nation,
Sac and Fox Nation, Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes
of Oklahoma, Caddo Nation, Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma, Iowa Tribe
of Oklahoma, Wichita and Affiliated Tribes

Muscogee (Creek) Nation
Office: (918) 295-0800

Osage Nation
Office: (918) 287-5575

Ponca Tribe of Oklahoma
Office: (580) 765-2822

Back to Top