Skip to main content

Child Support Services

Statistics Report

Child Support Services currently has 35 offices, comprised of 25 DHS offices, 9 District Attorney contract offices, and 1 Community Action Program office. The tribal child support programs have a caseload of 4,338 cases and collections of $5,240,374 for SFY18. Tribal figures are excluded from the figures in the table below.  

Collections SFY 2016 SFY 2017 SFY 2018
Fiscal Year IV-D Collections $367,754,145 $360,171,081 $358,312,797
Fiscal Year Non IV-D Collections $12,139,836 $11,183,192 $10,820,033
Total Collections (IV-D and Non IV-D) $379,893,981 $371,354,273 $369,132,830
Total Fiscal Year Change -1.44% -2.25% -0.60%
​IV-D Collections Breakdown:
State Tax Offset $3,970,800 $2,955,682 $2,623,948
Federal Tax Offset $35,998,193 $34,479,703 $32,690,624
Unemployment Compensation $6,985,645 $4,952,105 $3,253,550
Income Assignment $234,051,121 $232,727,151 $236,319,361
​FIDM (Bank Levy) $3,694,702 $3,593,079 $3,104,677
Voluntary Payments $42,136,998 $40,778,520 $40,525,323
Worker's Compensation $3,592,849 $2,740,561 $2,395,008
​Other $37,323,836 $37,944,279 $37,400,307
Caseload SFY 2016 SFY 2017 SFY 2018
Total IV-D Caseload 202,516 198,705 192,584
Current Assistance (TANF & Foster Care) 18,553 18,442 16,556
Former Assistance 56,931 54,394 52,618
Never Assistance 127,032 125,869 123,410
Support Ordered 167,200 164,524 161,037
Receiving Payments 129,017 124,832 121,252
Average Caseload Per FTE 362 401 394
Establishment SFY 2016 SFY 2017 SFY 2018
Voluntary Paternities 15,648 14,805 14,767
Court Ordered Paternities 4,179 3,635 2,884
Total Paternities 19,827 18,440 17,651
Out of Wedlock Births 17,637 17,372 17,154
Paternity Establishment Percentage 112.42% 106.15% 102.90%
Miscellaneous Information

SFY represents the State Fiscal Year, which begins July 1 and runs through June 30 of the following year. For example, SFY 2018 runs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.

Funding Information

CSS funding structure is made up of two parts: CSS receives 66 percent of its funding from the federal government for reimbursement of expenses. The remaining 34 percent is a combination of collections retained for public assistance, federal incentive payments and legislative appropriations.

Phone Numbers

CARE Call Center toll free                             1-800-522-2922
CARE Oklahoma City Metro                         (405) 522-2273
CARE Tulsa Metro                                          (918) 295-3500

Back to Top