Skip to main content

Access and Visitation

Due to funding and local community resource availability, access and visitation services are not available in all communities. There may be other local community service programs which offer parent education, mediation, counseling and related services but not subsidized by the Access and Visitation program. Parents can be referred to calling or

 to locate services.

All links below open in new window

Family and Children Services (F&SC)
650 South Peoria Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74120
Phone: (918) 560-1144

Services: Orientation, Mediation, Development of Parenting Plans, Education, Supervised Visitation, Supervised Exchange Services 
Service area: Tulsa metro area

Youth & Family Resource Center, Inc.
326 W. 11th
Shawnee, OK 74801
Phone: (405) 275-3340

Services:  Consultation & Assessment (developing Parenting Plan), Supervised Access Visitation, Parent Education, Mediation, Individual Counseling, Family Counseling
Service area:  Pottawatomie County

Children and Family Services, Inc.
210 South Cockrel Ave
Norman, OK 73071
Phone: (405) 364-1420

Services: Supervised Visitation and Parenting Classes
Service area: Cleveland County and surrounding area

Back to Top