- Med-Solutions - Assistance with many medications
- NeedyMeds.com - Assistance with many medications
- Pfizer Helpful Answers - Assistance with medications made by Pfizer
- PhRMA Patient Assistance Programs - Assistance with many medications
- Rx Assist Patient Assistance Program Center - Assistance with many medications
- RX for Oklahoma - Service of the Oklahoma State Department of Commerce to assist Oklahomans in finding and applying for the prescription assistance programs provided by pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
- Oklahoma RX Discount Card - Program provided by the Oklahoma Health Care Authority(OHCA) offering low cost (in some cases even free)memberships giving families discounts on their prescriptions.
- Oklahoma Drug Card - Oklahoma residents can get discounts of up to 75 percent at 50,000 national, regional and independent pharmacies through this free program
OKDHS does not administer any Patient Assistance programs, but information about them is provided here as a resource for individuals who are not eligible for Medicaid. These sites give information on public and private programs that offer discounted or free medicines or medical equipment.
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- The Oklahoma Health Care Authority is the state's Medicaid agency. They are responsible for administering the programs for State purchased health care.
- RX for Oklahoma
- Service of the Oklahoma State Department of Commerce to assist Oklahomans in finding and applying for the prescription assistance programs provided by pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
- This is the official U. S. Government site for people with Medicare
- Social Security Administration
- Visit the Social Security Dallas Region site to get more information about benefits
- CDC Immunization and Vaccinations Page
- Department of Health and Human Services site provides information about why you should vaccinate your child, safety issues, confrinting myths about vaccination and even print off a vaccination schedule based on your child's date of birth.
Phone: (405) 521-3679
Fax: (405) 521-4158
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building
2400 Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
PO Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125