Medical Services Contact Information
Find contact information for:
- Applicant questions Health Care for Children with Disabilities (TEFRA)
- SoonerCare recipient questions
- Reporting SoonerCare fraud and abuse Questions about SoonerPlan
- Questions about other medical programs
- Applicant Questions For questions about medical benefits, such as "how do I apply for or qualify for medical benefits?", please call your local OKDHS Human Services Center.
- Health Care for Children with Disabilities (TEFRA) For questions and information about Health Care for Children with Disabilities (TEFRA), please call (405) 521-3679.
- Health Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) For questions and information about Health Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT), please call (405) 521-3679.
- SoonerCare Recipient Questions For general questions and information for SoonerCare recipients, please call the SoonerCare Helpline at (800) 987-7767.
- Reporting SoonerCare Fraud and Abuse For reports of suspected SoonerCare (Medicaid) abuse or fraud, please call (800) 447-8477, from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Questions about SoonerPlan For questions about SoonerPlan, please call the Oklahoma Health Care Authority at (800) 987-7767 or (800) 757-5979 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Translation Services are available.
- Questions about other Medical Programs
- For all other questions, please call the local OKDHS Human Services Center.