- Be A Neighbor - "Neighbors" are non-profits, faith-groups, and community organizations that are meeting a local need through mentorship and resources. If you are in need of help, or you want to get more engaged in your community to help others, this website is meant to be a tool for you to find your closest Neighbor. Engage with us by using the find help button.
- 211 – Statewide resource directory.
- CASA- The mission of the Oklahoma CASA Association is to present a statewide voice for abused and neglected children by enhancing the growth and sustainability of CASA programs throughout Oklahoma.
- CASA volunteers are appointed by judges to watch over and speak up for abused and neglected children to make sure they don't get lost in the overburdened legal and social service systems or languish in the foster care system. CASA volunteers stay with each child until he or she is placed in a safe, permanent home and the case is closed.
- The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) is the state's "safety net" mental health and substance use treatment services system. The department's core mission is to provide prevention and treatment services for Oklahomans who are indigent and without a means to pay.
- CHBS/ PA/ ISS/ Youth Villages/ SOC/ TF-CBT/ CPP/ IPIT—make info sheet.
- TRUE Dads - TRUE Dads is a free program in Oklahoma City Metro area that helps dads be the kind of father they want to be. With TRUE Dads, you will:
- Learn how to better support and effectively parent your child
- Learn skills for healthy relationships
- Equip yourself for job success
- For a more complete list of resources for families visit here.
Legal and commonly used words/ phrases; this list has been created. It would be a drop down list where the definitions would only show if they clicked on the word or phrase.