You can email us at OKParentSupport@OKDHS.org. This email is monitored daily and someone will get back to you within two business days.
Things to use this email for:
- Who is my specialist?
- Who can I talk to about my case/ placement/ child/ etc if I have problems with my specialist?
- Suggestions for improvements within the child welfare system.
- Feedback of any kind.
- Positive experiences/ good things you have experienced while working with child welfare.
Things not for this email:
- Due to confidentiality, we cannot answer any case specific information over email.
- Anything directly case related will be sent to the specialist/ supervisor. If you have an issue with the way your case is being handled specifically, please see the Complaint/ Grievance section under FAQ section.
- This email is also not for reporting concerns of abuse or neglect.
You can also sign up for our monthly Parent Newsletter here. The Parent Newsletter contains information about the child welfare system, resources, and practice updates that impact parents.
If you suspect abuse or neglect, you need to contact the OKDHS Abuse and Neglect hotline. It operates 24 hours per day to receive child abuse or neglect reports at 1-800-522-3511.