Instructions for Fingerprinting Cards
Fingerprint Cards must not be highlighted in any way
- Cards must be signed and completed by the applicant at the time of fingerprinting -- not before.
- Information must be printed legibly in black ink.
- A photo ID will be required at the time of fingerprinting.
- It is mandatory the applicant fill in their full name -- Last Name, First Name and Middle Name.
- Signature block -- this is a mandatory block and must be signed by the applicant.
- Residence of person being fingerprinted -- this is a mandatory block -- the applicant must fill in their address.
- The date of birth -- this is a mandatory block and requires the year of birth be written as four digits (For example: 12/10/1959)
- The place of birth -- this is a mandatory block and requires the state of birth only.
- Social Security No. -- this is a mandatory block and requires the applicant’s Social Security Number.
- Citizenship is a mandatory block and requires the country of residence of the applicant.
- The blocks for: sex, race, height, weight, eye color and hair color are all mandatory.
- Aliases -- this is not a mandatory block, but if the applicant has ever been known by any other names, including a maiden name, this block should be completed.
- Employer and address -- this is not a mandatory block, but should be filled in by the applicant.
- Armed Forces No. -- this is not a mandatory block, but if the applicant has an Armed Forces Number, this block should be completed.