Skip to main content

Applying for Benefits

Benefits for custody children

To apply for benefits for an OKDHS custody child, the child welfare worker should make a request through intra-agency mail to:

Child Welfare Services
Attention: Administrative Services Unit (ASU)
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building

The request must include:

  • a completed 04MP029E (DCFS-119) "Report of Social Security/ Veterans Benefits or Other Benefits for Children in Out-of-Home Placement;"

  • a certified birth certificate (unless born in Oklahoma, then it can be a copy); 

  • a copy of the removal order;

  • a list of medical resources, include names, addresses and telephone numbers;  
  • copies of medical information pertaining to the disabling condition stating diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment; and
  • a KIDS Placement History (04KI027E, CWS-KIDS-18) from custody date to present date. 
Back to Top