Provider update: December 4, 2020
To: Case Management, Home Care, Assisted Living, Adult Day Health, and State Plan Personal Care Providers
Subject: Member Surveys – NCI-AD
Date: December 4, 2020
Correction to Subject line of document previously sent - Language regarding in-person interviews has been removed due to COVID-19 precautions.
Oklahoma Human Services – Aging Services is proud to partner with Oklahoma State University (OSU) to implement National Core Indicators - Aging and Disabilities (NCI-AD™) in Oklahoma. NCI-AD includes Member surveys that will allow Oklahoma to hear the voice of our direct service recipients, and to measure, track, and compare performance related to service delivery in our long-term services and supports.
In December 2020, NCI-AD trained surveyors from OSU will contact randomly selected Members to request to conduct interviews.
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Participation is important to the success of this effort. Please speak to your Members about the possibility they may be selected randomly to participate in this survey.
We will obtain most demographic information from the Harmony system. Please remind Members to stay safe from scams while encouraging participation in the NCI-AD effort with the following information:
- Compiled survey data will be used only to improve services in Oklahoma.
- Choice of whether or not to participate in the survey and responses to survey questions will not impact the services received.
- Surveyors will:
- keep responses confidential,
- allow someone to assist the Member in survey participation if desired,
- Surveyors will never ask for your social security number, financial information, etc.
Please direct questions to Miranda Kieffer at email@example.com or by phone at 405-209-7054.
AGING SERVICES | MEDICAID SERVICES UNIT
ADvantage Administration | State Plan Personal Care
Office: 918-933-4900 | CareLine: 800-435-4711