Provider update: July 28, 2020
Date: July 28, 2020
To: All ADvantage Case Management, Home Care and SPPC Providers
Subject: AuthentiCare Oklahoma Mobile App Update
This release of AuthentiCare® Mobile includes enhancements to privacy and security. We do not anticipate any impact to users.
Versions: iOS 22.214.171.124 / Android 2.0.0(10)
The 7/29/20 Mobile Release contains enhancements for CMS which are scheduled to be turned on for Nevada in early August.
We do not anticipate any impacts to jurisdictions which are not CMS enabled.
The other jurisdictions (all except Nevada) are not required to adopt the new version of the app at this time. However, we recommend that all clients upgrade to the latest version.
New CMS features:
- Users with CMS enabled in Jurisdiction are required to update to a version of the application with CMS enabled
- Password Rule Changes with new password rules enforced.
- User account will be locked after 3 failure attempts. For offline users will unlock after 15 minutes so user can retry. For online user should call provider for reset.
- User Session will be ended after 12 Hours.
- Require User to Accept User Agreement – Terms and Conditions Screen.
- Fixed SCTRAINCAT - Multi service which is not showing for pending Check-out in iOS devices.
- Fixed Failure/Error Warning while doing Voice-Bio user enrollment through Android mobile Device. AMA-855