Provider update: May 18, 2021
OKDHS today announced that they are fully funding traditional child care and kith.care for the following groups not previously eligible to participate:
1. Families interfacing with Child Welfare through these services:
- Safety Plan
- Trial Reunification
- Post-Adoption (6 years of age or older)
2. Direct service employees** in these categories:
- DDS Provider Agency employees
- Aging Services Agency employees (Advantage Waiver/State Plan Personal Care)
- Child Care Provider employees
3. All Oklahoma Department of Human Services employees
This COVID-19 initiative is being funded utilizing pandemic related funds through the end of the summer, and will allow for families to have child care options available to them at no cost due to a federal waiver obtained from the U.S. Administration for Children and Families.
Families previously eligible to participate in traditional child care or kith.care at no cost, including foster families, will continue to be eligible.
Enrollment is open immediately and the benefit will expire on August 31st. To apply, visit okdhslive.org or kith.care.
**Direct Service employees should select that they are DDS Provider Agency employees on kith.care until the other two categories can be added to the site.