Provider update: March 30, 2020
To: All ADvantage and SPPC Providers
Subject: Addressing COVID-19 –Audit
Date: March 30, 2020
As the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation continues to develop, we are taking steps to reduce the burden on providers during this unprecedented time. Oklahoma Human Services (OKDHS) is grateful to you for caring for Oklahoma's most vulnerable population.
- All onsite provider audits are suspended.
- All audits will be completed by reviewing the Harmony database only. No information will be requested to be transmitted electronically to the auditor.
- Auditors will notify agencies of the audit begin date via a Note to the CQI Contact listed in Harmony.
- Preliminary audit reports will be sent to the Harmony CQI Contact. Agencies can refute scores by responding via Note, or requesting an Exit Interview/phone conference as they choose. The response timeline has been extended to two weeks.
- Remediation will only be completed with agencies that have significant Member Health and Safety concerns. Advisements will be completed if additional training is needed or at agency request.
- Due to the need for all provider agencies to serve members during this time, MSU will not be removing agencies from referral for FY2020 based on audit scores.
- Some agencies may not receive an annual audit during the remainder of FY2020. Follow-Up audits will not be conducted for FY2020.
- Revisions are being made to the audit process and tool for FY2021 that will streamline the process for provider agencies.
Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.
AGING SERVICES | MEDICAID SERVICES UNIT
ADvantage Administration | State Plan Personal Care
Office: 918-933-4900 | CareLine: 800-435-4711