Provider update: March 12, 2021
To: All Provider Agencies
Subject: Certified Agency Report (CAR)
Date: March 12, 2021
Effective 5/1/2021 the Certified Agency Report (CAR) on the ADvantage.OK.Gov website will no longer be updated. Plans are underway to take down that website.
In order to prepare for this change, and moving towards using the CAR in Harmony, all Provider Agencies should complete the following in Harmony prior to 4/30/2021.
- From the Reports Chapter in Harmony, review the Certified Agency Report (CAR) for all counties and all services provided by your agency.
- If changes are needed to the listed county coverage for your agency, the following job sheets, located in the Library Site, should be used to make appropriate updates in the Provider Chapter of Harmony. Appendix and All Agency Information Job Sheets
Appendix and All Agency Information Job Sheets
- All Agencies – County Coverage Update (All services provided in same counties)
- All Agencies – County Coverage Update (Services provided in different counties)
- All Agencies – Off Referral Process (Specific counties and specific services)
- All Agencies – Off Referral Request (All counties and all services for specific provider type)
*Reminder if you have existing Members in a county, you cannot remove that county from your coverage area. Instead, follow the appropriate Off Referral Job Sheet if you do not want to accept new Members in that county.
If services are listed that you do not provide, or services are not showing that you do provide, a PQ should be submitted with an Inquire Type of “General Question”. Be sure to specify the service and if it is to be added or removed specifying for which counties.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided above, please feel free to contact us via Harmony Provider Question.
COMMUNITY LIVING, AGING AND PROTECTIVE SERVICES | MEDICAID SERVICES UNIT
ADvantage Administration | State Plan Care Unit | Medical Eligibility Services
Office: 918-933-4900 | CareLine: 800-435-471