Provider Update: January 23, 2020
To: All ADvantage and SPPC Providers
Subject:Provider Question Reminder for Provider Agencies
On occasion, MSU staff requires additional information from the Provider Question (PQ) submitter in order to accurately complete the PQ ticket. When additional information is needed, MSU staff set the status of the PQ ticket to "Provider Response Needed". The PQ ticket submitter adds the requested information, and sets the status of the PQ ticket to "Resubmission". MSU currently has 360 PQ tickets awaiting a provider response.
PQ Ticket Status
On the My Harmony Chapter/Provider Questions Column, look for any PQ Ticket Status of "Provider Response Needed"
Please see the following steps to facilitate a more timely response for these PQ tickets:
- Open the ticket with a status of "Provider Response Needed"
- Open the Notes Sub-Tab of the ticket
- Open the Note with a note type = Additional Information Needed
- Add New Text to give additional information regarding MSU Question
Select Append Text to Note *If a document needs to be uploaded, scroll down and click on Attachments to add prior to the Save and Close Note action.
Hover over File and select Save and Close Note
- Open PQ Sub-Tab of the ticket
- Scroll to the bottom of the ticket
Update the status to "Resubmission"
Hover over File and select Save and Close PQ
*Please send any questions or concerns regarding this information through the Harmony PQ chapter.