Provider Update: March 21, 2018
Harmony Access Request
Please find attached the Harmony Access Request for Non-DHS Employees form that must be completed and returned to the Medicaid Services Unit – ADvantage Administration (MSU-AA).
This form will need to be completed by each individual Harmony user each time one of the following occurs:
- Assign a new Harmony user ID to a new user
- Change Harmony ID due to name change
- Deactivate Harmony user
- Reactivate Harmony user
Please note the section entitled "Requested Role(s)" and carefully read each one before making a final selection. This section will determine the level of access each user will be assigned to in the Harmony system.
Submit the form to the MSU-AA:
- Submit one form for each user
- Fax each form individually for loading into the Harmony system
- Do not include a coversheet
- Fax to the MSU at 1-405-230-8036
- Submit no later than 6/30/2018 to have access in place on August 1, 2018.
Post August 1, 2018, these forms will need to be submitted through a note in the Provider Question (PQ) Chapter in Harmony.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided above, please feel free to contact us via SmarterMail at: