DDS Hiring Case Managers to Meet Demands of Waitlist
Ryan Stewart, OKDHS, DDS Communications Coordinator
Oklahoma Human Services is hosting three Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) case manager hiring events to meet the needs of families transitioning onto services from the DDS waitlist.
Working remotely and in the field, DDS case managers help families select service providers and build robust support networks for those with developmental disabilities.
“We’re looking for compassionate Oklahomans who are eager to make a difference,” said Beth Scrutchins, DDS division director at Oklahoma Human Services. “Having qualified case managers to connect families to services and ensure their needs are met is critical to successfully ending the wait.”
The hiring events will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the following dates and locations:
- Thursday, August 3 in Oklahoma City
- Thursday, August 10 in Tulsa
- Thursday, August 17 virtually
Candidates must bring a resume, official copy of their college transcripts and/or proof of a valid nursing license. Applicants will be interviewed in-person and may receive a preliminary job offer pending background checks.
Applicants must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a human services field OR a valid Oklahoma nursing license
- One year of experience working directly with people with developmental disabilities
- A valid driver’s license and car insurance
For more information on case manager positions, visit the following:
- Tulsa event: Event has passed
- Virtual event: Event has passed