Skip to main content

Library: Forms

Commodity Distribution Forms

Below is a list of official forms for the Commodity Distribution Unit. View or download and print the form(s) that are needed. Contact the Commodity Distribution Unit if you have questions about these forms.

  • Perpetual Inventory for USDA Commodities (Form 23CD001E)
    Formerly known as CDU-CC-1, this is the form that is used to maintain a perpetual inventory of USDA foods as required by the Commodity Distribution Unit.

  • Refrigerator and Freezer Daily Temperature Log (Form 23CD002E)  
    Formerly know as CDU-CC-2, this is the form used to meet the requirement of checking and recording the temperatures of freezers and refrigerators that contain USDA foods. Temperatures are to be checked daily or if there are holidays or other breaks they are to be checked so there is no more than a two day gap.

  • Notice of Change of Personnel (Form 23CD011E) 
    This form is used by commodity recipients to report changes in the school food authority, authorized representative or food service manager.

  • Reimbursement Claim Form (Form 23CD006E) 
    Formerly known as CDU-SNP-1, this form is used by Private Schools and Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCIs) who participate in the USDA's National School Lunch, Breakfast, Milk and Snack programs.

  • USDA Donated Food Complaint Form (Form 23CD012E) This form is used by recipient agencies to report damaged or inedible USDA products to the Commodity Distribution Unit. The completed form should be sent to the Commodity Distribution Unit

Back to Top