317:40-5-111. Authorization for Habilitation Training Specialist Services in the Homeward Bound Waiver
(a) Habilitation Training Specialist (HTS) Services are authorized as a result of needs identified by the Personal Support Team and informed service recipient selection.
(b) HTS Services may be provided in the Homeward Bound waiver in service settings including:
(1) agency companion services as described in OAC 317:40-5-1 through OAC 317:40-5-39;
(2) daily living supports as described in OAC 317:40-5-153;
(3) specialized foster care as described in OAC 317:40-5-50 through OAC 317:40-5-76;
(4) group home services as described in OAC 317:40-5-152; and
(5) the class member's own home, family's home, or other community residential setting.
(c) HTS services are authorized only during periods when staff are engaged in purposeful activity that directly or indirectly benefits the person receiving services.
(1) Staff must be physically able and mentally alert to carry out the duties of the job.
(2) At no time are HTS services authorized for periods during which the staff are allowed to sleep.