317:35-7-48. Eligibility for the SoonerPlan Family Planning Program
(a) Non-pregnant women and men ages 19 and above are eligible to receive family planning services if they meet all of the conditions of eligibility in paragraphs (1), (2), (3), and (4) of this Subsection. This is regardless of pregnancy or paternity history and includes women who gain eligibility for SoonerCare family planning services due to a pregnancy, but whose eligibility ends 60 days postpartum.
(1) MAGI financial eligibility rules are used to determine eligibility for SoonerPlan.
(2) MAGI household composition rules are used to determine eligibility for SoonerPlan.
(3) SoonerPlan members with minor dependent children and a parent absent from the home are required to cooperate with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, Child Support Services Division (OCSS) in the collection of child support payments.Federal regulations provide a waiver of this requirement when cooperation is not in the best interest of the child.
(4) Individuals eligible for SoonerCare can choose to enroll only in the SoonerPlan Family Planning Program with the option of applying for SoonerCare at any time.
(5) Persons who have Medicare or creditable health insurance coverage are not precluded from applying for the SoonerPlan Family Planning program.
(b) All health insurance is listed on applicable systems in order for OHCA Third Party Liability Unit to verify insurance coverage. The OHCA is the payer of last resort.
(c) Income for the SoonerPlan Family Planning Program does not require verification, unless questionable. If the income is questionable the worker must verify the income.
(d) There is not an asset test for the SoonerPlan Family Planning Program.
317:35-10-10. Capital resources
Capital resources are disregarded for individuals related to the children, parent and caretaker relative, former foster care children, SoonerPlan, or pregnancy eligibility groups, including pregnancies covered under Title XXI. Countable income generated from any resource is considered in accordance with Part 6 of Subchapter 6 of this Chapter.