317:35-6-36. Financial eligibility of individuals categorically related to aid to families with dependent children (AFDC), pregnancy-related services or expansion adults
(a) When determining financial eligibility for an individual related to AFDC, pregnancy-related services or expansion adults, the income of the following persons (if living together or if living apart as long as there has been no break in the family relationship) are considered. These persons include the:
(2) Spouse of the individual;
(3) Biological or adoptive parent(s) of the individual who is a minor dependent child. For health benefits only, income of the stepparent of the minor dependent child is determined according to OAC 317:35-5-45;
(4) Minor dependent children of the individual if the children are being included in the case for health benefits. If the individual is nineteen (19) years or older and not pregnant, at least one (1) minor dependent child must be living in the home and included in the case for the individual to be related to AFDC;
(5) Blood related siblings, of the individual who is a minor child, if they are included in the case for health benefits; or
(6) Caretaker relative and spouse (if any) and minor dependent children when the caretaker relative is to be included for coverage.
(c) Individuals who are determined to be part of a MAGI household cannot be excluded from the household; likewise, income of individuals determined to be part of a MAGI household cannot be excluded unless the exclusion is expressly required under MAGI rules.