317:35-6-1. Scope and applicability
(a) The rules in this Subchapter apply when determining financial eligibility for SoonerCare health benefits for groups whose eligibility is determined using Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI). These rules apply to the following groups:
(2) Pregnant women;
(3) Pregnancy-related services under Title XXI;
(4) Parents and caretaker relatives;
(5) SoonerPlan family planning program;
(6) Independent foster care adolescents;
(7) Individuals under age twenty-one (21) in public psychiatric facilities;
(9) Former foster care children;
(10) Children with non-IV-E adoption assistance;
(11) Individuals in adoptions subsidized in full or part by a public agency; and
(12) Expansion adults.
(b) See 42 C.F.R. ' 435.603 to determine whether MAGI applies to a group not specifically listed in this Section.
(c) MAGI rules took effect on October 1, 2013.