317:35-17-25. Address Confidentiality Program
(a) ADvantage members who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking can enroll in the Address Confidentiality Program (ACP). The ACP maintains a confidential location by providing a substitute address and mail forwarding service when victims interact with state and local agencies as per Section 60.14 of Title 22 of the Oklahoma Statutes.
(b) The ADvantage Administration (AA), when appropriately notified by a currently enrolled ADvantage member or by their case manager of enrollment in the ACP, will:
(1) Confirm the member's ACP enrollment;
(2) Remove the member's physical address from the waiver management database;
(3) Notify the county worker and LTC RN of address change;
(4) Maintain a confidential file with the physical address of the member; and
(5) Provide the physical address to contracted providers when services must be provided to or in the home of the member.