317:35-15-1. Overview of long-term medical care services; relationship to Qualified Medicare Beneficiry Plus (QMBP), Specified Low Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB), and other SoonerCare services and eligibility
(a) Long-term medical care for the categorically needy includes:
(1) Care in a nursing facility, per Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) 317:35-19;
(2) Public and private intermediate care facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities (ICF/IID), per OAC 317:35-9;
(3) Persons age sixty-five (65) years or older in mental health hospitals, per OAC 317:35-9;
(4) Home and Community-Based Waiver Services for the Intellectually Disabled, per OAC 317:35-9;
(5) Home and Community-Based Waiver Services for the ADvantage program, per OAC 317:35-17; and
(6) State Plan Personal Care services, per OAC 317:35-15.
(b) State Plan Personal Care provides services in the member's own home. Any time an individual is certified as eligible for long-term care SoonerCare coverage, the member is also eligible for other SoonerCare services. Another application is not required. Any time an aged, blind, or disabled individual is determined eligible for long-term care, a separate determination is made to check if the member meets eligibility conditions as a QMBP or an SLMB. Another application for QMBP or SLMB benefits is not required.