317:30-5-745. Documentation of records
Providers must maintain an appropriate records system. Current individual plans of care, case files, and progress notes are maintained in the provider's files during the time the member is receiving services. All services must be reflected by documentation in the records. Documentation of services must include all of the following:
(1) The date the service was provided;
(2) The beginning and ending time the service was provided;
(3) A description of the member's response to the service;
(4) The type of service provided (individual, group, or family session; group rehabilitative treatment; social skills (re)development; basic living skills (re)development; crisis behavior management and redirection; or discharge planning); and
(5) The dated signature with credentials of the person providing the service. If the service is performed by a licensure candidate, it must be countersigned by the licensed behavioral health professional (LBHP) who is responsible for the member's care. Refer to Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) 317:30-5-742.2. (2)(A).