317:30-5-105. Non-covered procedures
The following procedures by certified laboratories are not covered:
(1) Tissue examinations of teeth and foreign objects.
(2) Tissue examination of lens after cataract surgery except when the patient is under 21 years of age.
(3) Charges for autopsy.
(4) Hair analysis for trace metal analysis.
(5) Procedures deemed experimental or investigational. For more information regarding experimental or investigational including clinical trials, see Oklahoma Administrative Code 317:30-3-57.1.
(6) Professional component charges for inpatient clinical laboratory services.
(7) Inpatient clinical laboratory services.