Skip to main content

Library: Policy

317:30-5-612. Eligible providers

Issued 7-1-09

Payment is made directly to Anesthesiologist Assistants (AA) for compensable anesthesia services within their scope of practice under state law.  The AA must be licensed to practice under applicable state laws.  In addition, the AA  must have a current provider contract on file with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA).

Back to Top