Skip to main content

Library: Policy

317:30-5-335. Eligible providers

Revised 12-21-06

      To be eligible for reimbursement, all ambulance service suppliers that operate air, water or ground services (including stretcher service) must be licensed by the State Department of Health (OSDH) consistent with the level of care they provide, in accordance with the Oklahoma Emergency Response System Development Act of 2005, 63 OS 1-2503.  Ambulance suppliers that do not provide services in Oklahoma must be licensed by the appropriate agency in the state in which they provide services.  Ambulance companies and all other transportation providers must have a current contract on file with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA).  Air Ambulance providers must indicate on the application for enrollment that they are requesting fixed wing or rotary wing ambulance status and provide a copy of their license with their enrollment application.

Back to Top