Data and Statistics
The following are County, State, National and International links for data and statistical information.
Contact Daniel Ortiz, Community Epidemiologist for east Oklahoma, for additional data requests.
Many national sites compare rankings among states - some are listed below:
- National Center for Health Statistics
- CDC Fast Stats
- CDC Data and Statistics
- CDC Health People 2030
- Oklahoma | County Health Rankings & Roadmaps
- America's Health Rankings - Overview
- Explore Health Measures and Rankings in Oklahoma | AHR
- Trust for America's Health - Overview
- Trust for America's Health - Oklahoma
Sequoyah County Health Department
612 N. Oak St.
Sallisaw, OK 74955
Phone: (918) 775-6201
Fax: (918) 775-7749
TO REPORT A PUBLIC HEALTH DISEASE OR OUTBREAK
CALL (405) 426-8710, ANSWERED 24 HOURS/7 DAYS A WEEK.